thanks everyone for submitting such wonderful diy projects! i'm so inspired, it's time to get crafty!
1. farmhouse mini book tutorial by october afternoon | submitted by alicia from la famille at home.
2. DIY a-frame tent by my cakies | submitted by autumn ballard from the pickled poppy.
3. mouse pincushion by the long thread | submitted byrayna from bright copper kettles.
4. make a pillow out of a placemat from laura at plant.eat. create.
5. make your own natural bodywash from carmen at life blessons.
6. continuous prairie point tutorial from maxine ramey at a stitch in time.
7. diy colorblock earrings from delighted momma | submitted by sandy fuertes
8. spring baby grass wreath from patty schaffer at p.s. it's in the details.
9. burlap garland from tiffany at tiffany lane handmade.
10. upcycled napkin rings by indie pretty projects | submitted by margie holmes of simple faithful open.
11. delicately decorated easter eggs by duitang | submitted by tracey
new to our national craft month project? you can read all about it here!
GET YOUR CAMERA OUT! next week you have the opportunity to submit a photo (or a link) to your favorite handmade item that you've made! details to come on monday!