happy friday, friends! so sorry for the late post, had some things come up this morning that i had to take care of. but don't fret, i saved the best post for last! :)
thank you to everyone who submitted your beautiful work to me this week! it was really hard to pick only 10, but here are just a few of the items (all handmade by you!) that were submitted this week. all of them are either linked to a tutorial or are available for purchase, so i hope you enjoy clicking around a bit!
1. ikea chair makeover before and after by jamie and carmen of city chic country mouse
2. chenille baby blanket by danielle
3. sock monkey by natalie of fly a kite
4. ball jar penant lights by jacque of the diy village
5. upholstered headboard by jenna of jenna lou
6. climbing rose quilt by maxine of a stitch in time (that's my mom!)
7. billy ball flowers by carmen of life blessons
8. upcycled book sculpture by donaville of discover paper
9. lil' gal salvaged wool skirts by ami of 2 market 2
10. diy button badges by jamie of a pair of pears
new to our national craft month project? you can read all about it here!
GET YOUR CAMERA OUT! next week you have the opportunity to submit a photo (& link) to a favorite handmade item that you own! either a gift from someone else or something you've bought. details to come on monday!