we've been on quite the movie kick lately (i.e. we're tired of summer programming) so i thought i'd share some of my latest favorites with you. have you seen anything good lately?
1. the hunter - one of our favorites- an unpredictable storyline that the men will enjoy as well.
2. the hunger games - i just finished reading the series, so of course. :)
3. born to be wild - adorable, educational and very entertaining (and short!).
4. salmon fishing in the yemen - a fly fishing love story.
5. sarah's key - one for a more serious kind of evening.
6. the lucky one - beautiful and romantic (and david survived it alright).
7. wanderlust - funny and light hearted (for the hippy in you).
8. the vow - sad and happy all at the same time.