merry christmas, from our family to yours! we're headed over the mountains and through the woods (literally!) to spend time with family over the next few weeks. this truly is the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it?
my motto for the new year is this: do what makes your soul shine. if your very soul isn't happy, what's the point? for me, this means doing what i love for business, soaking in every special moment with my littles, putting the Lord first, and making sure david and i stay madly in love forever. those are the things that make my soul shine - what makes your soul shine? share with us in the comments section!
before signing off, i also wanted to give a shout-out to some of going home to roost’s most cherished posts from 2015. i hope you’ll have fun reminiscing with me, or maybe even discovering some new posts from the past!
- still loving my skruvsta chair recovered!
- we welcomed miss ollie doe into our family in august
- my favorite outfits for ollie have been these vintage lace appliqued onesies!
- why we love to co-sleep - the addition of ollie has been so easy and wonderful!
- why we choose to raise a plant based family
- see what's always in my plant based pantry
- this photo of my grandmomma, past and present
so that’s it for me, lovelies! i’m taking off for my annual blogging break and am planning to return on tuesday, january 5th. in the meantime, i’d love to keep in touch with you over on instagram. i wish you each a beautiful christmas filled with love, laughter and lots of family. see you in the new year! love, bonnie
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Luke 2:10