how does the Roost Tribe work?
1. what happens after i sign up?
after you sign up, you'll receive a welcome email. once you login, you will be able to access content immediately, download the e-books and grab badges to share on your blog or website (if you want). afterwards, you'll receive premium content accessible by login each friday.
2. how is the content delivered?
each month's premium content will be added to the Limited Access Members page, which will show two month's content at a time. Full Access Members are able to view the Limited Access Members page, as well as many years of archived content.
3. what if i want to cancel my subscription?
while i'm sad to see you go, the membership needs to be a good fit for you. simply use the cancel button on the member's page after logging in. please be aware that if you cancel, you will not be able to rejoin at the same low rate you locked in under.
- or - cancel through your Paypal account following these instructions:
1. Go to PayPal and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
3. Select ‘My money'.
4. In the ‘My pre-approved payments’ section, click ‘Update'.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel’.
6. Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request
4. what if i sign up in the middle of the month?
no problem! you will have 7 weeks of prior content at any time, along with the current week.
5. what if i don't need everything that's included?
everyone won't need everything all the time, but all of the content is so juicy (and affordable!) that it will still totally be worth it.
6. when will Paypal debit my account?
Paypal will charge your account on the same day that you signed up each month (or year) for as long as you continue your membership.
7. can i give a subscription as a gift?
yes! subscriptions are available in 1 year increments. just e-mail me for details!
8. what if Paypal told me my recurring payment failed
Paypal will attempt to use your payment method on file twice. after that time, your membership will not be renewed and you will need to sign up again. after you receive the first notice from Paypal, it is up to you to ensure your credit card information is correct and up to date.
9. what if i'm from outside the United States or Canada
you will need to use the international payment link which is just below the sign-up for the full-access members on the "Join the Roost Tribe" page. you may need to be added manually to the system, so please email along with the copy of your Paypal receipt.
10. how do I log in?
please log in to this page. you will need your username (usually your name) and your password.
11. what if I forget my password?
if you have forgotten your password, please click the link below the login fields that says, "Lost your password?" to reset it.
12. why do i keep going back to the Join page after i try to log in?
this means your membership has expired or your recurring Paypal payment did not go through and your membership was not renewed. please email in that event.
13. what if i don't have a Paypal account?
Paypal allows you to pay with a credit card instead of putting funds into a Paypal account. click 'Don't have a Paypal account?' under the Paypal login page. you will enter your credit card information in a secure portal and Paypal will handle the payment for you through your credit card. Using Paypal is a very secure method of payment - whether it's through a funded Paypal account or via your credit card registered with Paypal.
14. what if my Facebook request to join is not being accepted?
if your join request is not being accepted, it is likely that your Username on your Roost Tribe membership does not match your Facebook profile name. if this is true for you, simply send an email to me after you make the join request so that i know it is actually you trying to join.
did i miss something? just e-mail me with any questions and i'll get right back to you! :)